Wednesday 24 September 2014

Coding

Computer coding is something most users absolutely take for granted. The source page of a website is something that appears by accident and scares the hell out of your grandmother.

Despite the fact that I consider myself well aquatinted with HTML and CSS coding, I was glad of an official context with which to put it - as someone entirely self taught some of the meanings and references went unknown, and it was interesting to hear the elaborated information. 



The day was spent first creating a standard web comic before 'hacking' it. Or, changing it to fit a different story.

Despite the fact that we were moving at the pace of the slowest (which is mind numbingly slow when the 'slowest' doesn't particularly care about it in the first place) I still found entertainment in the work I was doing, and am pleased with my final result.

I am also going to keep note of the host we used for future reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment